My photo
Montreal, Canada
Girl: Scorpio, Concordia Art Student.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Friction of Distance

"This is when i forget to breathe. All the things i scripted, they sound unfounded."
_I Was A Kaleidoscope, 2006






"I think that it's brainless to assume that making changes to your window's view will give a new perspective."
_Blacking Out The Friction, 2006




I'm posting these that I made in Cegep because I like them better than most of the work I've done in the past years.
I'm also feeling nostalgic,
and inadequate.

These photos mean a lot.

(I love Boston)

2 comments:

  1. i remember running into you and her, right outside of sherbrooke metro. you told me all about boston. you were both so happy. i never saw these before i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty old hehe
    Yeah it was an amazing trip!
    thanks Vic

    ReplyDelete